Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Time Is Passing So Quickly

Well, we have had another successful day of training and ministry.  I taught to workshops today: Puppet Characterization, and Using Drama To Tell Bible Stories.  It was an absolute blast!  We had so much fun in those workshops.

We have only been here since Monday, and our time is starting to run out so quickly.  Before I know it, we will be getting on a plane headed home...leaving these precious people here to carry on with the tools we are sharing with them.

When I was thinking about that today, God spoke to my heart.  He brought to my attention the short time that we have to prepare the world for HIS coming.  There are so many people who need to know about him, and we do not have much more time to tell them!  We must spend every day doing the work that HE has called us to do.

I am sorry that my blog is so short tonight, but I am physically exhausted and I need some rest.  Continue to lift our team up in prayer, as we began to bring the training to a close and prepare for the Crusade on Friday and Saturday.

I send LOVE to all of my friends and family...My heart misses you all so very much, and I cannot wait to be with you again!

2 comments:

  1. Praying rest for your weary body, and sweet peace for your soul.God loves you so dearly, and is very pleased with your efforts for His Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are working with them with the same enthusiam that you exude here, they are loving it. You have such a natural knack for this. And with Gods blessing on top, what more could you ask for! God bless you and I am keeping you and the team in my prayers. Faye Berkley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following me on my Journey! Due to my extensive traveling, I will be commenting from here.